Love Marvin or Love Space. Hate Martin or Hate Space. There is this one thing you just can't bear to hate. Creativity. We're all designers but where show off our obligatory skill-set? Here. NSSCཎ is back with its classical T-shirt Design event. Show us your design and take away a prize. Simple?
HOW TO ENTER
- Applications will only be accepted from August 17th, 2018 to August 31st, 2018.The event is open for all.
- E-mail your submissions to email@example.com
- The tee-design must be based on the theme "Space".
- All entry emails should have the subject line "T-shirt Design Contest Submission - "First Name, Last Name, College Name."
- Submit the front as well as back design for the tee
- Attach high resolution JPEG file of your designs as the entries.
- You can submit up to two designs per person. If you submit more than two, only your first two submissions in order of date and time will be considered.
- The following details must be mentioned in the E-mail:
- Phone number
- Contact Address
- Rules are subject to change.
- Decision of Team NSSC will be final and binding under all circumstances.
RULES AND REGULATION
- Submit only original designs. These designs must not contain copyrighted material and they cannot have previously won any awards.
- Please be prepared to submit the original Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop file of your design in case your artwork is chosen.
- The design must not contain more than 3 solid colours apart from the background color. The background color of the t-shirt is not included in 3 solid colors
- You are not allowed to use any gradients on T-Shirts or on designs. You are allowed to use only solid colors
- Scanned copies of hand-made designs are also acceptable. However, we will prefer digital designs.
- Contestants retain all ownership rights over their submissions, however, as a condition of participation, the contestants hereby grant a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to the organisers of NSSC to reproduce the design and use it for their own marketing purposes. NSSC shall retain exclusive rights over the winning entries.
- NO ADDITIONAL MATERIALS (VIDEOS, SAMPLES, ETC) WILL BE ACCEPTED WITH YOUR SUBMISSION.
REVIEW AND SELECTION
- Entries will be reviewed by NSSC '18 Organizing Team.
- Entries will also be uploaded on NSSC '18 Facebook page by NSSC'18 Team. Evaluation will also consider the public interest that each submission generates, measured through likes and shares along with the appreciation in the form of comments.
- You can also tag your friends in the comments section (NOT in the pic) in order to make it more viral.
- The likes and shares will be taken into account till 11:59 pm, 31st August,2018.
- There will be one grand prize winner, one honourable mention and consolation prizes for other unique and creative submissions that also includes maximum likes, maximum shares
- The judges' panel includes members of the NSSC '18 creative and design teams.
- Judging criteria is based on: creativity, originality, and content apart from public reviews.
- Winners? entry may not necessarily be printed.
- Finalists will be required to provide reference files (i.e., preliminary drawings, source for idea).
- Tanishq Garg
- Soumya Shailja